New Deadline: September 10, 2020
The WIPO Distance Learning program invites you to register until September 10, 2020, for the below advanced courses.
- Copyright and Related Rights (DL-201);
- Intellectual Property, Traditional Knowledge and Traditional Cultural Expressions (DL-203);
- Patents (DL-301);
- Trademarks, Industrial Designs & Geographical Indications (DL-302);
- Arbitration & Mediation Procedure under the WIPO Rules (Dl-317);
- Patent Information Search (DL-318);
- Basics Of Patent Drafting (DL-320);
- Intellectual Property Management (DL-450);
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights for Legal Practitioners (DL-501);
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights for Rights Holders (DL-502)
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights for CMOs (DL-503);
- Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights for Policy Makers (DL-506); and,
- Software Licensing Including Open Source (DL-511)
- Promoting Access to Medical Technologies and Innovation – WHO, WIPO, WTO Executive Course on the intersections between public health, intellectual property and trade (DL701).
Each of the courses is tutored by IP practitioners in the relevant field and in the following languages: Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Registration for the following courses is still open at here.
|Students and Academics
40 US dollars
60 US dollars
|Government officials (including IP offices)
free of charge
* Click here to view a list of countries for which the reduced fee applies.