Duration: (90 minutes)
The National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) will be hosting a webinar later today. This webinar will provide a basis of knowledge regarding IP and the research administrator’s role in perpetuating responsible practices to identify and protect researcher and institutional rights.
- Sylvia Bradshaw, Director of Sponsored Programs, Agreements, Research, and Contracts (SPARC), Southern Utah University.
- Marianne Woods, Academic Program Director, Master of Science in Research Administration, Johns Hopkins University.
Handouts will be available 24 hours before the live webinar.
Closed Captioning for the live presentation is available at no additional fee.
Member Price: $105.00
Non-Member Price: $125.00
- Define and identify different types of Intellectual Property (IP);
- Be introduced to the rights associated with IP through the Bayh-Dole Act and the Harmonization Act;
- Gain a basic knowledge of the Technology Transfer process;
- Recognize the role of Sponsored Programs in facilitating and protecting IP
Participants receive 1.5 hours of continuing education credits = .2 CEU’s for each webinar.