DIRECTORATE OF REGISTRATION AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
GUIDELINES FOR COLLECTION OF PRODUCT REGISTRATION
1. These guidelines are for the interest of the general public and in particular industries that have registered regulated products in Nigeria.
2. It is necessary to emphasize that, no regulated product shall be manufactured, imported, exported, advertised, sold or distributed in Nigeria unless it has been registered in accordance with the provisions of Act Cap F33 LFN 2004 (formerly decree 19 of 1993) and the accompanying guidelines.
An applicant should submit to the Director, Registration and Regulatory Affairs Directorate the following:
1. Original copy of payment advice for product registration certificate.
2. Copy of receipt of payment for product registration certificate (original for sighting).
3. Letter of authority to collect certificate signed by the responsible person of the company on company’s letter head.
4. Identification card of the person to whom authority letter was issued to collect certificate.
5. Evidence of product presentation / GET-UP as registered in triplicate.
(i) If all the above requirements are satisfactory, product certificate should be issued.
(ii) The applicant is advised to check the certificate for correctness before leaving the premises as any observed error thereafter should attract a fee.
All correspondence in respect of product certificate collection should be addressed to the:
Registration & Regulatory Affairs Administration & Control
NAFDAC, Oshodi, Lagos
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01-4772452, 01-4772458, 01-4748627