A couple of months ago, some of our staff and interns signed up for a number of free distance learning classes through the World Intellectual Property Organization eLearning Center. One of such classes is the DL-101 General Course on Intellectual Property.
The course consists of 12 modules and covers a range of IP topics including copyright, related rights, trademarks, geographical indications, industrial designs, patents, unfair competition, protection of new varieties of plants etc.
At the end of each module there are questions for testing the knowledge acquired by participants.
At the end of the course, a final exam is taken and a certificate is awarded to participants who successfully complete the program requirements.
The DL-101 course is offered four times a year. Information on the next sessions are provided below:
- Registration : 02-Jun-2017 – 16-Jul-2017
- Course : 17-Jul-2017 – 30-Aug-2017
- Next Exam : 29-Aug-2017 – 30-Aug-2017
- Registration : 01-Sep-2017 – 15-Oct-2017
- Course : 16-Oct-2017 – 29-Nov-2017
- Next Exam : 28-Nov-2017 – 29-Nov-2017
Congratulations to those who took the free classes and obtained their certificate of completion.