WIPO Academy has extended the registration deadline for advanced courses in Intellectual Property. According to WIPO, the extension is to mark the 20th Anniversary of the WIPO Academy.
The WIPO Distance Learning program will accept registrations until March 25, 2018, for the below advanced courses. Each of the courses is tutored by IP practitioners in the relevant field and in the following languages: Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
Registration for the following courses is still open at http://welc.wipo.int/ (choose Course Catalog, then WIPO Academy – [DL] Distance Learning Program on Intellectual Property) until March 25, 2018.
- COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS (DL-201);
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE and TRADITIONAL CULTURAL EXPRESSIONS (DL-203);
- PATENTS (DL-301);
- TRADEMARKS, INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS & GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS (DL-302);
- ARBITRATION & MEDIATION PROCEDURE UNDER THE WIPO RULES (DL-317);
- PATENT INFORMATION SEARCH (DL-318);
- BASICS OF PATENT DRAFTING (DL-320);
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT (DL-450);
- COLLECTIVE MANAGAGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS FOR LEGAL PRACTITIONERS (DL-501);
- COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS FOR RIGHTS HOLDERS (DL-502)
- COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS FOR CMOs (DL-503);
- COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS FOR POLICY MAKERS (DL-506); and,
- SOFTWARE LICENSING INCLUDING OPEN SOURCE (DL-511).
Students and Academics
|40 US dollars
200 US dollars
|60 US dollars
320 US dollars
Government officials (including IP offices)
200 US dollars
* List of countries for which the reduced fee applies: http://www.wipo.int/academy/