To celebrate World Intellectual Property Day 2018, NLIPW is hosting a photo competition. This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future.
World IP day is celebrated annually on the April 26th and is initiated by the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) to raise Intellectual Property awareness worldwide.
ABOUT OUR COMPETITION
Submit photos of bold and strong women, including women in your life, and show how they are driving change in any country on the African continent and how they may be shaping our common future. You may include a short bio or description of no more than 100 words.
ABOUT THE PRIZE
One lucky winner will receive a cash prize of $250 and will have the winning photo featured on NLIPW. The winner will be selected by NLIPW’s Board of Directors.
This photo competition is open to nationals from the following countries:
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DRC, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mali Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal South, Sudan, South Africa, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- The person submitting the photo of the art piece (it could be a photograph, painting or drawing) must be either the photographer or owner of the art piece.
- Submit up to three (3) photos.
- All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject ‘Photo Competition’.
- Competition Opening Date – March 8, 2018
- Closing Date – April 15, 2018
- Announcement Date: April 24, 2018
By sending a photo of your art piece, you agree to adhere to the rules above.