Deadline: May 31, 2019
Nationality: All around developing countries
About the Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded jointly with International Students House (ISH). The Duke of Grafton was one of the founders of ISH and is known for carrying out important restorations to Regent’s Park and using some of the terraces for educational purposes.
Award/Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship includes full tuition coverage, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
- You can check which college your course belongs to on our colleges and schools page.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
How to Apply
Complete the relevant Scholarship application form and provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter was written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
Please note: certified translations of any supporting documents written in languages other than English must be provided. Please do not send your own personal copies or originals of documents as we are unable to return these to you.