Entries must be submitted on or before 11:59 am February 28th, 2019
Nigerian Law Intellectual Property Watch National Campus Essay Competition aims to promote intellectual property law and address legal issues facing the music and movie industry in Nigeria.
Propose a solution to a compelling legal issue confronting the music or movie industry in Nigeria.
Eligibility: Law Students in Nigerian Universities.
- Entry must be 500-700 words
- Font Type/Size: Time New Roman, 12, Single Line Spacing
- Entry must be original, detailed and creative
1st Position: N15,000 Cash Prize + Essay Publishing + Certificate of Commendation + Guest Writer Privileges
2nd Position: N10,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Commendation
3rd Position: N7,000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Commendation
Consolation Prizes – 4th – 10th Position shall be awarded Certificate of Commendation
- Entries must be submitted in Word document format. Please email entries to Editorial Team at email@example.com.
- Subject of the Mail should be: NNCEC 2019 – (Your Name) e.g. NNCEC 2019 – Adebayo Nathaniel
- Attach your school valid identity card
- The body of the mail should state your full name, institution, level, email and phone number.
Winners will be published on our Website on the 10th of March 2019.
Powered By: Nigerian Law Intellectual Property Watch
For more information or questions, Email Adebayo Nathaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org