AGRICULTURE (CONTROL OF IMPORTATION) ACT
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS SECTION
- Short title.
- Authorised officers.
- Minister may make regulations.
- Regulations to be laid before the National Assembly.
- Diseases and pests.
- Furnishing of information.
- Defence in civil and criminal proceedings.
- Power to sue for fees, etc. 12. Transitional provisions. An Act to make provisions for regulating the importation of articles for the purpose of controlling plant diseases and pests.
Click to read full AGRICULTURE (CONTROL OF IMPORTATION) ACT