Register Trademarks in Algeria! Get Started Now!
Prices / Schedule of Fees:
|Formalities||Professional US$||Our Fees US$||Total US$|
|Conducting database search (Optional).||13.49||186.51||200.00|
|Registration of trademark application Including publication and forwarding certificate.||134.94||550.06||685.00|
|Claiming Color and Claiming Priority||0.00||100.00||100.00|
|Translating a legal document or goods/services (Per page not exceeding 200 words).||35.00||0.00||35.00|
- A simply signed power of attorney for each application.
- The name and address of the applicant.
- The list of the goods/services to be covered by the application.
- An electronic representation of the mark. (Word marks are prepared locally).
- A certified copy of the priority document must be submitted within a period of 2 months in case it is claimed.
(All the above may be submitted within 90 days from the filing date).
Term of protection: A trademark registration is valid for ten years from the date of filing the trademark application
For more information, please email email@example.com
The NLIPW Team works with lawyers and law firms worldwide to help clients register their trademarks in various countries including Oman, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, Kenya, Egypt, Nigeria, Ghana, China, UAE, as well as OAPI jurisdictions (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon (Headquarter), Central Africa Republic, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Senegal, Chad and Togo.